There are so many positive health related reasons to drink the best green tea regularly that you might have trouble keeping track of them. That is why we put together a list of the top 10 benefits that maynmar green tea can have on improving your health.
1. Good Mood: Green tea is rich in an amino acid called theanine, which acts as a natural mood stabilizer.
2. Reset Your Metabolism: Studies show that best green tea can help to increase or even change your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories from fat. Other studies have shown that green tea can help you keep the weight off once you’ve lost it.
3. EGCG: Ongoing scientific studies indicate that EGCG is perhaps one of the best naturally occurring substances on our planet to prevent and actually reverse the damage caused by cardiovascular disease.
4. Energy: Need a mental boost? Green tea’s caffeine level is much less than that of coffee – in fact, it’s just the right amount to receive the medical benefit that caffeine can have on the brain. The level of caffeine in green tea has been shown to improve brain function such as vigilance, reaction time, and memory.
5. No Calories!: If you were to substitute a cup or two of Shan Valley green tea for every can of soda you drink over the period of a year, you would cut over 50,000 calories...and lose as much as 15 pounds!
6. Targets Diabetes: Type II diabetes has reached epidemic proportions and now afflicts about 300 million people worldwide. Studies show that good green tea can cause reductions in blood sugar levels, so it may also lower the risk of developing type II diabetes in the long term.
7. Edge on Aging: The bioactive compounds in green tea help to protect neurons in the brain, so green tea drinkers may be reducing their the risk of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
8. Antioxidants: Green tea is especially high in antioxidants called catechins, which fight and may even prevent cell damage.
9. A Bright Smile: While good oral hygiene is always necessary, studies have shown that green tea catechin can help prevent the formation of plaque on the teeth, help tighten and support the gums around teeth that hold them in place.
10. Fresh Breath: A number of harmful bacteria in the mouth when left unchecked can cause halitosis or bad breath. Green tea helps break down the compounds in the mouth that leads to the foul odor.
We're so glad that you took the time out of your day to read about the benefits of green tea that we put together a sampler set containing 6 different and unique varieties of premium Myanmar green tea just for you.
And because you are concerned about improving your overall health we want to help you on your journey by giving you 30% off plus free shipping on your purchase.
Simply click HERE and use code teatime at checkout.
Happy steeping my friend - Kyisoe Yauk, CEO